Conclusion: Avoid This Malicious Scam
The Kruger Exchange is almost certainly a scam broker.
To which The News Spy website is clearly connected to.
As a result?
I can conclude with almost 100% certainty that The News Spy is a scam.
You’ll almost certainly lose money.
Sick of Scams?
Then click the button below.
To get instant access to my FREE Online Money Making Masterclass.
Where I share with you the EXACT strategies that I personally use to make money online.
Is there any Real Advantage of Using this App?
When we compare the app with the other Bitcoin trading apps, we found out the following facts:
- Excellent customer support:The News Spy app has good customer support. Their contact details are clearly given on the official website. Few prank apps do not provide such details. They wipe away the funds of the investors. However, this app does not seem to be so.
- Suitability of app:The app is simple. It is suitable for any type of investor. A beginner can get the same comfort level as that of an expert.
- Strong Algorithm:The News Spy app is based on a strong algorithm. Hence the chance of profitability is more.
- News Analysis:The app works on information-based trading. It has strong connections with news sources. The Bitcoin market is highly volatile. Trading in this market without any logic will surely burn the wallet. To trade based on news-guided input seems to be safer than trading blindly. Users of the app always stay one step ahead of other investors. This makes a huge difference as far as Bitcoins are concerned. It can earn significant profits, even more than what others earn. It can protect from losses. You can withdraw money even before the loss-making event happens.
- Mobile support:The app also offers a desktop as well as mobile support. Bitcoin trading needs speedy action. Hence staying in touch with the market is mandatory. The mobile app is certainly an advantage on those terms.
Do you feel like making money with no more stress? You need to join us now to be the next person to talk about how to make millions online on TV. If you find yourself doing an online business, you will always be one step ahead of others making more money; this is only possible if you are using the best software. The best software you can use is the News Spy Software. This High-Tech Software allows you to earn more just like the rich men.
- The News Spy is NOT a scam
- Profit Ratio 89%
- Easy & Fast Withdrawals
- Works on Phone and Computer
Get Started Now
The design of this software is such in a way that it will scan hundreds of relevant news sources every time of every day – our specialists design this software to predict the market trend. It gives you state-of-the-art high-quality information while showing where and when you can make money online. This tool makes it easy to make money online by just working for several minutes daily from anywhere in the world once you register. Even though this app performs so much function, we are giving it out for free to ensure quality results and to limit the number of licenses we are sending out. This means that you need to take action now and register before our free promotional licenses run out.
Our rating: The News Spy is not a scam
Visit the official The News Spy Website
No name, no address, no number
After doing our usual research we come across disturbing, but not unexpected, results. It turns out that The News Spy is part of probably the most popular scam out there. Precisely through such websites, armed with tempting video trailers, traders are convinced to register and carelessly give away their address, phone number and email. Minutes later that same personal data is sent to brokers as “leads” and the registered traders begin getting phone calls from unregulated forex brokers like FX Stock Broker or Euro-Crypto, urging them to invest. Cheap traffic is actually the product “News Spy” and their “expert panelists” are providing – not some state of the art and groundbreaking analysis into the depths of the financial world.
Sure enough, after registering with them we are not provided with the purported “information-analysis” product, but get redirected to the website of a forex CFD brokerage Prestige FM. In most cases such websites have partnerships with a number of brokerages to which they redirect registered clients.